Yes, right now I miss you,
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter



Navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

We're a Gold band.

Monday, July 12, 2010, 9:37 AM


The past week has really been a tiring one.
I'm glad it's over, I guess :)
Maybe it's not so bad as it seems.
Going down for intensive band practices made me realize that I really care.
Knowing that I wanted to do my very best for NBC made me feel something for being in the band.
Personally, I know if I've played my best that day.
I went home really tired, but I'm glad that people are glad.
As for me, I'll really have to put in my personal best for SIBF and not let anyone down.
Work hard Coleen! Esp. on your tone :P

Okay so much for NBC, Rachel nonsensical is beside me :DDDD
HAHAHAH half more to go :)
Math Test later, seriously lah, MATH.
OMG HE'S QUIZZING US NOW, OK BRB BYE :D